Want to write for TheFighterLifestyle.com?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots
- Lots of examples
Every post we publish will teach our readers more about,
- Info about Fighters
- New Fights and Fight News
- How To’s related to UFC and MMA training/fitness/health
- Facts about fighters
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share results – in this type of article, you will share the results of certain fights and let our audience know a little bit about what happened. You can write a play-by-play of the fight and what happened during it, you can create a “what the pros are tweeting” type of post (example: http://thefighterlifestyle.com/pros-react-conor-mcgregors-win-nate-diaz-ufc-202/ )
- You share expertise – If you have been a fan of the UFC/MMA for a long time, you are probably pretty knowledgable about the subject. Maybe you have been following a specific fighter for their whole career and can share valuable insight into future matches. Posts like this work great on our site.
- Reviews and Predictions: http://thefighterlifestyle.com/ufc-203-fight-card-review-and-predictions/
- Facts about fighters – http://thefighterlifestyle.com/10-facts-valentina-shevchenko/
- You share “how to” – In this type of article, you will help our readers to do a specific task. Once again, use lots of screen shots wherever possible. The goal with this type of article is to teach our reader something. Perhaps there is a certain exercise routine or diet plan that helps fighters get into shape. Sharing posts like this can be very valuable to our community.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the TheFighterLifestyle.com audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for the TheFighterLifestyle blog.[Contact_Form_Builder id=”2″]